i-Care Recruitment Services GDPR Policy
I-Care Recruitment Services
61a Southbury Road
Email: [email protected]
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
To give you insight to the personal information we may collect from you. The information described below is, of course, in addition to any personal data we are required by law to process in any given situation.
Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, we may collect some or all of the information listed below to enable us to offer you employment opportunities which are tailored to your circumstances and your interests. In some jurisdictions, we are restricted from processing some of the data outlined below.
In such cases, we will process the data in those jurisdictions:
– Age/date of birth;
– Marital status;
– Contact details;
– Education details;
– Employment history;
– Emergency contact and details of any defendants;
– Referee detail;
– Immigration status (whether you need a work permit);
– Nationality/ citizenship/ place of birth;
– A copy of your driving license and/or passport/ identity card;
– Financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks);
– Social security number (or equivalent in your country) and any other tax-related information;
– Diversity information including racial or ethic origin, religious or other similar belief, and physical or mental health, including disability- related information;
– Details of any criminal convictions if this is required for a role that you are interested in applying for;
– Details about your current remuneration, pension, and benefits arrangements;
– Information on your interests and needs regarding future employment, both collected directly and inferred, for example from jobs viewed or articles read on our website;
– Extra information that you choose to tell us;
– Extra information that your referees chooses to tell us about you;
– Extra information that our clients may tell us about you, or that we find from other third party sources such as job sites;
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CANDIDATE DATA: There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data:
1. Directly from you,
2. From third parties.
To the extent that you access our website or read or click on an email from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or through you providing it to us
SUPPLIER DATA: We collect your personal data during the course of our work with you.
PEOPLE WORSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM CANDIDATES AND STAFF SUCH AS REFEREES AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
We collect your contact details only where a candidate or member of our staff puts you down as their emergency contact or where a candidate gives them to us in order for you to serve as a referee.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CANDIDATE DATA: The main reason for using you personal details is to help you find employment or other work roles that might be suitable for you. The more information we have about you, your skillset and your ambitions, the more bespoke we can make our service. Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also use your personal data for things like marketing, profiling and diversity monitoring. Where appropriate we will seek your consent to undertake some of these activities.
PEOPLE WHOSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM CANDIDATES AND STAFF, SUCH AS REFEREE AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
We use referees personal data to help our candidates to find employment which is suited to them. If we are able to verify their details and qualification, we can make sure that they are well matched with prospective employers. We may also use referees’ personal data to contact them in relation to recruitment activities that may be of interested to them. We use the personal details of a candidates or staff member’s emergency contact in the case of an accidents emergency affecting that candidates or member of staff.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
CANDIDATE DATA: We may share your personal data with various parties, in various ways and for various reasons. Primarily we will share your information with prospective employers to increase your chances of securing the job you want. Unless you specify otherwise, we may also share your information with any of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers where we feel this will help us to provide you with the best possible service.